Last updated: [03.01.2021]
Welcome to https://wehireglobally.com/, the website of Wehireglobally LLC (the “Website”), a company incorporated under the laws of the State Delaware, identification number 7172814, location: the State of Delaware, 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958, County of Sussex (“We”, “Company”, “Wehireglobally”).
Please read this agreement carefully before using this Website and / or any services provided by Wehireglobally, as by accessing or using the Website, you provide your agreement to be bound by these Terms.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Wehireglobally. Throughout these Terms “You” and “Client” may refer as applicable to each individual who uses the Website and / or services. These Terms apply to all services and information provided by the Company and the Website. At the same time, Wehireglobally and the Client can conclude additional agreements, including but not limited to Global Employment Services Agreement, Master Service Agreement, etc. that will specify and prevail over these Terms.
- You may be accessing and using the Website and / or services of Wehireglobally as a client or a visitor simply using the functionality, including that of the Blog and LaborPedia and / or reviewing the content, which is publicly available on the Website.
- By accessing or using the Website, You provide your unconditional acceptance of these Terms and agree to
enter into a legally binding agreement with Wehireglobally. This Agreement applies to all visitors, users, clients, and others who access the Website and / or services of Wehireglobally.
- If you do not accept these Terms, please do not use the Website and / or services and do not provide any information in the “Request a Proposal” form https://wehireglobally.com/request-a-proposal as well as do not provide your consent in any other way if asked by the Website (the “Request a Proposal Form”).
- To use the Website, you need to be 18 or older. You also need to have the full legal capacity and the power to enter a binding contract as well as not to be banned from doing so under any applicable law. If you are representing a legal person, you have to be duly authorized to carry out such representation.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- We reserve the right to change, remove, or add new provisions to these Terms from time to time, for any reason, and reserve the right to do it so at our sole discretion. Any changes to these Terms take effect immediately as they are updated and posted on our Website and apply to your use of the Website / services from that date on. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes.
- We will notify you about significant changes in these Terms. We will do this by posting a notification on the Website or if appropriate sending you an email.
- If you continue to use the Website and / or services of Wehireglobally after we make any changes to these Terms, you are providing your unconditional acceptance to be bound by the new and / changed version of these Terms.
- If you do not agree with the new / changed provisions of these Terms, you cannot use the Website and / or services of Wehireglobally.
- DESCRIPTION AND PROVISION OF SERVICES
- Wehireglobally provides a range of hiring, HR, and onboarding services to the Clients, in particular, but not limited to services related to onboarding of employees, payroll, compensation and benefits, tax filling consultancy, etc. (the “Services”). Services provided by Wehireglobally to the Client can be specified in additional agreements between Wehireglobally and the Client, including but not limited to a Global Employment Services Agreement, Master Service Agreement, etc.
- For the purposes of providing some of the aforementioned Services, Wehireglobally has the right to involve local subcontractors and other third parties.
- By agreeing to these Terms, the Client acknowledges and agrees that Wehireglobally can involve local subcontractors and other third parties as well as transfer to them any personal and other data received from the Client for the purposes to provide Services according to these Terms or any other agreement entered between the Client and Wehireglobally.
- To use the Services of Wehireglobally, the Client may be asked to send a request and fill in the Request a Proposal Form. Both the use of the Services available on the Website and filling out of the Request a Proposal Form constitutes a full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms.
- When Clients are requested to fill in the information about themselves, they have to fill in the following information:
- the mandatory fields include a first name, a last name, a company name, a business phone, a business e-mail, a location of the headquarters of the Client, etc.;
- the optional fields include a project country, a number of employees as well as a monthly gross salary, a job title, a start day, and other information considered appropriate by the Client.
- Additionally, while filling out the Request a Proposal Form, the Client has the option to either agree or refuse of obtaining industry news and expert tips. Data obtained from the Request a Proposal Form as well as any other personal data obtained from the Client may be disclosed to third parties, including, to local subcontractors of Wehireglobally, for the purposes necessary for the performance of Services.
- CLIENT AND USER OBLIGATIONS
- While using the Website, any person agrees to and is obliged to:
- not violate or assist any third party in violating these Terms and/or any applicable law, which may include but is not limited to international laws, national laws, statutes, regulations, etc.;
- not provide false, inaccurate, incomplete, and misleading information to Wehireglobally;
- not violate intellectual property rights (trademark, copyright, patent, and other intellectual property rights) of any party;
- not use the Services in any way that can damage, disable, or overburden the Website, which may include but is not limited to uploading or in any other way, while using the Services, sending viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, adware, or any other malicious code;
- not harass, harm, or abuse Wehireglobally personnel or representatives;
- not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, computer systems, or networks connected to the Website or to extract data from the Website;
- not impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with another user, person, or entity, nor make other fraudulent, false, deceptive, or misleading representations;
- not violate any laws that apply in your jurisdiction concerning the use of our Services; and
- not violate these Terms and applicable law in any other way.
- For non-performance or improper performance of their obligations under these Terms, the Company, and the Client shall be liable in accordance with these Terms and the applicable law unless otherwise provided hereby.
- You shall not violate or attempt to violate the provisions of these Terms. In case of violation or an attempt of violation of the Terms, provision of the Services may be terminated.
- The Company reserves the right to report violations that may include but are not limited to financial crimes, tax evasion, misrepresentation, and fraud committed by the Client to the authorized government bodies.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- While using our Website / Services, you may acquire direct access to certain confidential information of Wehireglobally, its affiliates, subcontractors, or employees, including but not limited to personally identifiable information, technical, contractual, product, program, pricing, marketing, and other valuable information that should reasonably be understood as confidential (“Confidential Information”).
- You agree to hold Confidential Information in strict confidence and to not use the Confidential Information, except for the purposes set forth in these Terms, and not disclose such Confidential Information to any third party. All rights relating to the Confidential Information belong to and remain with Wehireglobally, its affiliates, subcontractors, or employees.
- Wehireglobally guarantees that all personal data of the Client, provided by the Client, and / or visitor will be collected, used, stored, and processed in any other way in full compliance when applicable with the GDPR, the California Data Protection Act, and any other applicable national data protection laws and regulations. A Client and / or visitor provides his / her written express and unconditional consent to the collection, use, storage, and any processing of personal data in compliance with all applicable laws.
- You agree that, for the purposes of providing the Services in accordance with these Terms or any other agreement between the Client and Wehireglobally, any personal data provided by the Client or about the Client may be transferred and disclosed to the third parties, including, to local subcontractors of Wehireglobally who obtain the right to process such personal data in any manner necessary for the performance of the Services under these Terms or any other agreement between the Client and Wehireglobally.
VII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All components and content (unless expressly stated otherwise) of the Website as well as the Website as the whole, content on its social media accounts (if applicable), and any accounts on any other platforms, which belong to Wehireglobally, are protected by the governing intellectual property rights legislation. All rights reserved.
- The Website, all components of the Website, content of the Website, any social media accounts, and platforms are protected with, including, but not limited to the copyright, trademarks, and trade secrets. The content on the Website includes but is not limited to information, texts, images, video, and audio files.
- We do not grant any license of our trademarks, logos, copyright works, or any other of our intellectual property rights, by placing them on this Website.
- You must not reproduce, reprint, publish, modify, distribute, display, transmit, license, transfer or otherwise exploit content or technology from the Website without Company’s express prior written consent.
- Visitors, Clients, and any other third parties may be held liable in accordance with the governing law for any violation of the intellectual property rights of Wehireglobally.
- As Wehireglobally demands others to respect its intellectual property rights, it also respects the intellectual property rights of others in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. If you believe that the Content located on the Website or linked to our Services violates your copyright, please send us a notice that meets the minimum requirements of the DMCA, to [email protected] , and we will take appropriate action. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
- Any submissions should be sent to [email protected] . We will review your submission and take whatever action we deem appropriate under the DMCA, including removal of the challenged content from the Website.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- Use of the Website and / or Services is entirely at your own risk. Wehireglobally does not guarantee that Services are error-free, reliable, or will operate without interruption. The Website is provided to you on the “AS-IS” basis. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions, and inaccuracies in the news, information, or other materials available through the Website, the web offering, or any content.
- If you do not agree with the conditions and / or quality of the Website and / or Services, you must stop using the Website and / or Services. Your use of the Website and / or Services shall mean that you have no claims regarding conditions and / or quality of the Website and / or Services against Wehireglobally.
- We disclaim all warranties, including without limitation, those of non-infringement, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties arising from a course of dealing, course of performance, or usage of trade with respect to the Website, the web offering, any content or any information that is available or advertised or sold through the Website, the web offering, or any content.
- We do not provide or authorize the provision of legal or other professional advice through the Website, the web offering, or any Wehireglobally content, and so we disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of legal, human resources, or other professional information that is contained within the Website, the web offering, or any Wehireglobally content. Rather than relying on this information, you should seek advice from a qualified professional.
- We do not make any representations regarding, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other material or database displayed, uploaded, or distributed in the web offering, the Website, or available through links in the foregoing. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in the Website, the web offering, and any content.
- In no event shall Wehireglobally, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and all third-party service providers, be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever, including any that may result from:
- the accuracy, completeness of Services, or Content;
- the accuracy, completeness, or content of any sites linked (including, through hyperlinks, banner advertising, or otherwise);
- personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever;
6.4. third-party conduct of any nature whatsoever;
6.5. any unauthorized access to or use of Company’s servers and / or any and all Content, personal information, payment information or other information and data stored if such unauthorized access did not directly occur due to the Company’s actions or inactions;
6.6. any viruses, worms, bugs, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or from the Website or any third-party websites;
6.7. any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of the Services, whether or not the Company advised of the possibility of such damages;
6.8. any errors or malfunctions caused by or otherwise related to third-party payments service providers;
6.9. other risks associated with the use of online platforms, providing matching services.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Wehireglobally and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Services, including any data or content transmitted or received by you;
- your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above;
- your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity, or Intellectual Property rights;
- your violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation;
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Accordingly, the disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability under this agreement will not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- These Terms and any legal relationship and / or dispute arising in connection with its execution, performance, and termination shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, the USA, without regard to its conflict of law provisions and the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- All disputes arising between any user, a Client, and Wehireglobally in the performance of these Terms shall be resolved through the negotiation.
- For the purposes of resolving disputes between you and Wehireglobally, e-mail correspondence with the authorized employee of Wehireglobally at [email protected] shall be an effective and binding means of communication.
- If it is impossible to reach an agreement and to resolve such dispute through negotiation within thirty (30) calendar days, any dispute by either party hereto shall be brought only in a court of competent jurisdiction located in the state of Delaware, and the parties expressly agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of any action or proceeding.
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER
- You agree that any proceeding shall be limited to the dispute between Wehireglobally and You individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
- You agree that any controversy or claim shall be brought to a court of competent jurisdiction located in the state of Delaware on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated with any claim or controversy of any other party unless agreed to by Wehireglobally at its sole discretion.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- These Terms together with any changes if applicable constitute the legally binding agreement between You and Wehireglobally. If any part of these Terms is considered to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, the unlawfulness / voidness / unenforceability relates only to that part and shall not affect the lawfulness / validity / enforceability of other provisions of these Terms.
- Wehireglobally may terminate this Agreement at any time upon prior notice to Clients by sending it to the email address or telephone number or any other accessible way specified by a Client as the contact information.
For additional information or if you have any questions about these Terms or our Services, please contact us by email at [email protected].