At WeHireGlobally, we understand that expanding your business globally can be a daunting task. That's why we provide Global Employer of Record (EOR) services to help businesses expand their operations in foreign countries without having to set up their own legal entity.
As your EOR partner, we'll handle all the legal and administrative requirements involved in hiring foreign workforce overseas. We'll ensure that your employees are paid on time, that they receive all the benefits they're entitled to, and that you're compliant with all local laws and regulations.
Our EOR services are available in over 150 countries, making it easy for you to expand your business into new markets. Whether you're looking to hire a single employee or an entire team, we can help.
By choosing WeHireGlobally as your EOR partner, you'll benefit from our years of experience in the international employment industry. Our team of experts understands the unique challenges involved in global expansion, global payroll and can provide the guidance and support you need to succeed.
- You’ve got one global service agreement, on point of contact, unified invoice for overseas hiring in more than 150 countries.
- Eliminate the burden of setting up a legal entity anywhere across continents.
- Your candidate is quickly added to our payroll and registered with governmental bodies.
- We handle all the employer’s responsibility via our global HR while you hold the reins of operational control.
- Reward your worker with benefits and perks, reimburse expense, travel, accommodation, meet the international compliance, etc via our single invoice.
- Get detailed stats on the project status: territory, number of employees, payout date, accrued paid holidays, days off and much more.
- Get a unified invoice once per month for all your projects.
- Add new employees or terminate existing contracts with ease and in accordance with the local legislation.
- Your operations in foreign countries take off within days not months.
- You have two options: set up a subsidiary or work with an independent contractor. The first option is compliant but consumes quite a number of resources, including time and money. The second one is cost-efficient but may be risky in terms of compliance with regulations and worker’s loyalty.
- Company incorporation can take up to 12 months and cost you thousands of dollars, and don’t forget to hire a local accountant, lawyers, local director and open a bank account. This list can go on and on.
- You spend money on the legal adviser to draft the employment contract and the accountant to run the payroll.
- Research on tax and labor regulations is required, not to forget dealing with the red-tape burden that comes with being in a foreign territory.
- You incur monthly costs to maintain the company, expenses on the accountant to file taxes and annual returns. Then legal expenses to wind down the operations and close the business if you want to leave the country.
- You bear all the costs, legal hurdles, waste time and effort to manage one or a few employees who are there just to test the market.
- Use our 100% compliant EOR/PEO solution to avoid these issues and hiccups at a fraction of cost.
The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the trend of remote work, which offers many advantages for businesses, such as saving costs, boosting productivity, and accessing a wider and […]
A Brief Guide to Understanding the Business Environment, Employment Terms, and Growth Opportunities in Mongolia Introduction Dive into the captivating landscape of Mongolia, a nation brimming with […]