If you are looking for the compliant International PEO, Employer of Record service - WeHireGlobally is your best choice. It is a global professional employer organization that will support you in the process of global expansion. Hiring and managing your global workforce was never that simple. But with our services, you will no longer have to contend with the bureaucratic red tape, other legal complications and unforeseeable costs as we eliminate the burden of setting up a legal entity.
Our services are tailored to companies of any size, from big multinational corporations that want to conquer new markets to fast-growing startups that already have remote team members abroad. The number of employees and duration of the project are without limits, we are capable of supporting your projects from one candidate and one month. We make sure your talents are onboarded quickly, easily, and paid in accordance with local legislation.
- You’ve got one global service agreement, on point of contact, unified invoice for international PEO services in more than 150 countries.
- Eliminate the burden of setting up a legal entity anywhere across continents.
- Your candidate is quickly added to our payroll and registered with governmental bodies.
- We handle all the employer’s responsibility while you hold the reins of operational control.
- Reward your worker with benefits and perks, reimburse expense, travel, accommodation, etc via our single invoice.
- Get detailed stats on the project status: territory, number of employees, payout date, accrued paid holidays, days off and much more.
- Get a unified invoice once per month for all your projects.
- Add new employees or terminate existing contracts with ease and in accordance with the local legislation.
- Your operations in foreign countries take off within days not months.
- You have two options: set up a subsidiary or work with an independent contractor. The first option is compliant but consumes quite a number of resources, including time and money. The second one is cost-efficient but may be risky in terms of compliance with regulations and worker’s loyalty.
- Company incorporation can take up to 12 months and cost you thousands of dollars, and don’t forget to hire a local accountant, lawyers, local director and open a bank account. This list can go on and on.
- You spend money on the legal adviser to draft the employment contract and the accountant to run the payroll.
- Research on tax and labor regulations is required, not to forget dealing with the red-tape burden that comes with being in a foreign territory.
- You incur monthly costs to maintain the company, expenses on the accountant to file taxes and annual returns. Then legal expenses to wind down the operations and close the business if you want to leave the country.
- You bear all the costs, legal hurdles, waste time and effort to manage one or a few employees who are there just to test the market.
- Use our 100% compliant EOR/PEO solution to avoid these issues and hiccups at a fraction of cost.
The method by which an organization becomes an influence internationally is what is referred to as globalization. It is also when a business aims to have an […]
Successful organisations are a product of how well the workforce performs at any given point in time. Employee productivity is a key factor in ensuring that a […]
Remote work is no longer a distant concept. Now a popular practice in different countries, remote work refers to the form of work arrangement which permits an […]